Total Pageviews
Monday, January 31, 2011
The Internet’s Affect on the News
The way people follow the news has changed greatly over the years. Technologies that allow us to get information and communicate are always being improved; such as how the telephone was an improvement of the telegraph and television was an improvement on the radio. The advancements have always been toward a more globalizing sense. Now we have the internet, the most elite in obtaining news. Instead of having to walk down to the corner store and pay for the daily paper you can get the same news with the click of a button. Also the internet doesn't have to wait for a regularly scheduled news program. I myself never buy newspapers. If I want to see the news I use the internet. If I want to see the weather I won’t watch the weather channel on television, I’ll look it up on the internet. The internet not only makes news easier to access but it also is faster. Newspapers, even television, have a delay in the delivery of news. With the internet, you can read about something that happened halfway around the world an hour or less after it occurred.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment